Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Machine Type:||Rectangular - Aperture Type||Suitable For:||Cheese, Seafood, Biscuits, Baked Food, Cookies, Etc Food Processing Industry|
|Target Metal Objects:||Food Containing Ferrous, Non-ferrous, Sus||Machine Structure:||Motor And Rack Are Made With 304 Stainless Steel|
|Alarm Method:||Sound Alarm As Well As Light Alarm||Ways To Rejections:||Automatically Stop Operating, Push Rod, Air Blast|
|Control System:||LED, LCD Or Touch Screen Available||Conveyor Belt:||Conveyor Belt With FDA Grade|
|Certificates:||HACCP ; EU CE, ISO 14001, ISO 9001, GB||Language:||English/Spanish/Russian / Italian Available|
conveyor metal detector equipment,
textile metal detector,
Food Processing Conveyor Metal Detectors
Digital Metal Detector With LCD Screen Metal Detector Food Processing Industry
The equipment must meet the requirements as fllows:
1. Self-frequency adjustment: Enjoys a variety of operating frequency it means to self adjust automatically stable features according to products' style.
2. Can recognize different kinds of products with its self-learning function and high sensitivity.
Can store and records about 100 kinds of parameter datas of products.
Easy to operate for different production - line - shifts
3. Can design the height from belt to the ground so achieve butt-joint to other equipments according to customer production lines.
4. keep it good performances with two digital collection lines.
5. Make it easy to operate with a full digital touch screen.
6. Special design of strong anti-interference capacity for harsh production environment.
7. Keep it performance greatly and live longer and longer with high standard of shake - proof and water - proof capacity.
8. Keep it zero wrong alarm when tap the probe with improved designs.
9. Special transport mechanism make the sensitivity of metal detectors maximize.
10. Can customize flexible modular designs according to different requirements.
11. Mirror stainless steel with open transport system make it easy to clean.
12. Meet the requirements of IFS and HACCP certification: There are a variety of options to exclud institutions which subjects to the applications.
Within the food production industry, there is perhaps no bigger contaminant material than metal. Due to its abundant use in all stages of food processing, the material is often found in the raw foodstuffs. It is essential that this is located and move before the packaging stage to guarantee the safety of consumers and the legitimacy of your company.
Metal detectors catering specifically to the food industry should be a compulsory piece of equipment for any area of food production, including baked goods, fruit and vegetables, dairy, fish, meat, cereals, beverages and more.
With the vegetable processing industry for example, the sheer range of products catering to a variety of vegetables means that here is always a risk of contamination from metal, through broken equipment or delivery.
There is also the risk of sabotage within food production, especially as a large percentage of product is imported overseas where rules and regulations are not necessarily as strict as within the United Kingdom. By having a metal detector, the risk of sabotaged food product reaching the consumer is greatly reduced.
Metal types - Determine the types of metal that needs to be tested. There are two main types of metals: ferrous and non-ferrous. The ferrous metal comes from iron. Non-ferrous metals are all others. Carefully inventory the types of metals that may eventually appear in your product.
Sensitivity - What sizes of metal contaminants do you tend to filter? The most important is you need to be pragmatic and realistic because if you specify too many kinds of sensitivities, you will get too many false alarms and vice versa.
Understand the operating environment and product characteristics - The operating environment includes temperature and whether water, dust or chemicals may contact the metal detector to create a possible electric field. Also, is the product fresh or frozen, and the package is still exposed, scanned separately or packaged in a box? All of these factors will be taken into account to recommend the metal detector that best meets your needs.
About reject system - The most common way is to use propellers or blowers to transfer metal-detected products. Then, you can save space by stopping the conveyor and starting the warning light. Furthermore, an optional lockable collection container prevents unauthorized employees from accessing rejected products.
|Food & Beverage Manufacturers|
|Food & Beverage Processors|
|Food & Beverage Distributors|
|Food & Beverage Storage Facilities|
|Food & Beverage Importers|
Contact Person: Vikki Huang