Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Garment Metal Detector||Detection Method:||Magentic Industion|
|Detection Adjustment:||Touch Buttons Adjust The Level 1-12||Alarm Method:||Sound/light Alarm And Return|
|Power Supply:||Ac 110V220V 50-60Hz||Pated Consume:||140W|
|Tunnel Size:||50*12cm||Warranty:||2 Years|
|Certificate:||CE,ISO.FCCA||Sensitivity:||Fe 1.0 Mm|
Table Needle Detector conveyor belt metal detector preform inspection machines
● Equipped with Vfinder microcomputer chips from USA for digital signal management, it can analyze the different channel signals and improved the detection reliability.
●Special inducing design in the detection field, the sensitivity and anti-disturbance ability are greatly improved, and it is not disturbed by the environment.
● Unique inducting design of balanced magnetic field to meet the needs of different clients, especially for the detection of garment accessory.
● With digital display in Chinese, touching screen of films. It is convenient for operation and management.
● The perfect combination of powerful functions and simple operation is also a friendly philosophy of design.
● Equipped with the intellectual location displaying system, which can indicate the location of the needle.
● The intellectual counter system can calculate the qualified and unqualified objects amount.
● Equipped with safe lock only, which can lock the sensitivity, so that it is convenient for management.
● Digital sensitivity regulation, the induction strength can show the disturbance and Iron content.
● Equipped with light control automatic alarm and automatic power off function.
Needle Detection Standard
The standard applicable is the NC-A level set by the Japan Textile Inspection Association, which applies to such NC-A products as hooks, buttons, fasteners, etc. that are installed through the sewing machines and that will respond at the steel ball converted value of Φ 0.8 or less.
The detection sensitivity is measured by the size/diameter of the steel ball. Articles larger than the standard value that is converted into the steel ball will be intercepted while items smaller than the standard value that is converted into the steel ball won’t be detected.
The magnetic lines of force travel from the North pole to the South pole. When there is any magnetized substance passing through it, the magnetic field will get changed, which can trigger off the needle detector, causing it to sound the alarm.
Now let us move on to the factors that can cause the garments to fail the needle detection.
The manufacturing of garments often involves various technologies and processes to convert the raw materials into the finished items that are wearable. Garments may not pass the needle detection due to the special treatment applied or post-treatment which has not been disposed of properly.
The needle detector will respond to:
Most of the detectors are sensitive enough to ensure the detection accuracy. However, different types of detectors, inconsistent sensitivity of the detection unit as well as different positions or directions in which the needle passes through a detector will lead to a different sensitivity level and result in the differences in detection.
If the garments being checked are placed in the part that features extremely strong or weak sensitivity, or when the garments being inspected are not placed within the detecting area where they are supposed to be, the testing result will be inaccurate.
Additionally, when magnetic substances, stain or dust adhere to the conveyor belt, the detector will malfunction, resulting in false alarm and the inaccuracy in testing.