Tunnel Food Grade Metal Detector For Biscuits Packets / Milk Powder , CE ISO Standard
For Biscuits packets, Food packets, Milk Powder, Ice-cream Powder, Frozen Product, Bread etc.
- To detect both ferrous and non-ferrous metal contamination in packed/loose products
- High sensitivity because of simultaneous 2-frequency magnetic field detection
- One touch attachment / detachment of the conveyor
- Estimated detection sensitivity display
- HACCP compatible models. Washable upto IP 66
- Pass height: 50mm to 400 mm. Pass width: 210 mm to 650 mm
- Wet, dry, frozen and aluminum foil application
Benifits of the machine:
- Accurate and reliable metal detection
- Precise detection, even at maximum throughput
- Simple to install and use
- Accommodates quick product changes
- Suitable for packs made from non-metal materials and metal materials too (aluminum foil)
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Mechanism exported from Germany, Dual-channel metal detection system. Coil with a rectangular aperture (no points).
- Control system: ADLINE microprocessor controller.
- Conveyors: Joint-body PU (polyurethane) Conveyor.
- Combined with two-way signal detection circuit technology, liquid crystal display operations in English and visualization.
- Has the adjustment function of products effect, such as moist products, products including sugar or salt, they all can make the machine has the signal of metal, which is actually has no metal, so it gets wrong information from the products and affect the detection result. So use this machine with this function can reduce the products’ effect to get better detection result.
- With memory and learning function, can store 12 kinds of product testing parameters, detecting a wide range of materials.
- Completed by the digital signal processing circuit can detect all metal objects, adjusting the simple, stable and reliable.
- The combination of DSP and microcontroller data items on the test sample and treatment to improve detection.
- Special transport mechanism designed the maxi-Mize sensitivity of metal detectors.
- Flexible modular design can be customized according to different requirements.
- Mirror stainless steel with open transport system. Easy to clean .
- Meet the requirements of IFS and HACCP certification. There are a variety of options excluded institutions depending on the application.
- With superior shock interference.
Mianly inner parts of the machine and materials :
- The motor we takes of JSCC adjustable motor
- The coil wire used to make of Metal detector we takes of japan Hitachi
- Optional PCL control fall drop rejector ststem .This device can effectively separately the metals and normal product
- Optional Feed hopper .this device contribute to gather together especially for the scraps things
- 12 month labor and parts
- Full life technical support
- Packing and shipment
- Full machine takes of two layer package
- Prepackage takes of plastic bags conveyor the full machine and the key parts have foam plastic protection
- Eng package takes of Strong ploy wooden case that meet different country import standard
Installation and use:
When you takes of the package .up the rubber base ,use wheel move it to your work place.
Then down the rubber base and fasten it..keep all the base in a horizontal
Then running the machine few hours before use ,No need complex installation .
The user guide will make in book and Videos for customer reference .
Goods entry control in the food industry: inspection of bagged goods on a conveyor belt ! Goods-out control in the food industry: inspection of packed foods (meat, sausages, cheese, ice-cream, chocolate, confectionery, ginger bread, crisps, sweets . . . ) on a conveyor belt or on a slide ! Goods-out control in the pharmaceutical industry: inspection of packed pills and tablets on a slide ! Quality control in the plastics industry: inspection of suction manifolds on a conveyor belt for zinc-wismuth residues.
How do metal detection systems work?
According to Quality Assurance & Food Safety Magazine, all general purpose nonferrous metal detectors work in the same way:
Three coils are wound exactly parallel on a non-metallic frame.
The center coil is connected to a high-frequency radio transmitter.
Two transmission-receiving coils sit on either side of the center coil.
Because the two outer coils are identical and the exact same distance from the center, they receive the same signal and produce an identical, balanced output voltage.
When a particle of metal passes through the system:
The high-frequency field is disturbed beneath one coil, changing the voltage and disrupting the balance.
The output fluxes from zero, producing a signal alerting the system to the presence of metal.
Depending on the specifics of the system, a rejection mechanism is generally activated, with the ideal result of removal of 100 percent of the metal and a minimum amount of salable product.
10-35 meters per minute adjustable
||Light and sound and optional reject
|Metal detector for food
|VTF Touch screen metal detector
- Food industry
- Medical industry
- Food additives
- Baby products
- Health products
- Other industry that need reject and detect metals
|VCF chain link metal detector
- Seafood products
- Aquatic products
- Salt Industrial
- Sugar Industrial
- Moist product
|VIF Inclined metal detector
|VPF liquid Metal detector
- Beverage industry
- Chili sauce, salad dressing industry
|VCM Combined metal detector and Check weigher
- Metal detectors and weighing machines are required by factory at the same time.
- Food Industrial
- Toy Industrial,
- Medicine Industrial
Q Where are metal detectors installed in the food production process?
A When used for machinery protection, the metal detector is installed directly before the machine to be protected. If, as in most cases in the food industry, consumer protection is the goal, several inspection points are useful. An inspection of raw material has the advantage that metal particles are separated before they are broken up into smaller pieces which might be harder to detect. Inspections at critical control points (HACCPs) during the production process are recommended to notice machinery failures (such as broken blades) in time. Metall Detector Food
Consequently, food products in their final stage after packaging are inspected once again with a metal detector (or an X-ray system) to fully exclude contamination.
For optimal product protection an inspection of raw materials, of several critical control points, and a final inspection of the finished product are recommended.
Q Why are metal detectors used in the food industry?
Food Metal detectors for food primarily are used for the purpose of consumer protection. Despite maximum care metallic contaminations of food products during the production process cannot be fully excluded. Metal particles that enter the product during the production process or already are contained in the raw material may cause serious injuries of consumers. The consequences for the producing company are numerous and serious and include compensation claims and expensive recalls.
Even bigger and longer-lasting damage is caused by the negative brand image and the loss of consumer trust caused by impure food products.
Metal detectors for food provide effective protection against ferrous and non-ferrous metals (aluminium, stainless steel, etc.). They can be installed in every step of the production process and can be used for many different applications, e.g. for the inspection of bread and bakery products, meat and sausage product, fruit, vegetables, dairy products, spices, sugar, etc.
In addition to consumer protection, metal detectors also are used to protect machinery. Even smallest metal particles can lead to machinery failure. Expensive repairs and production downtimes are the consequences, often followed by revenue decreases.
Q Food metal detector regular used fileds
Food & Beverage Manufacturers
Food & Beverage Processors
Food & Beverage Distributors
Food & Beverage Storage Facilities
Food & Beverage Importers
Q IFS Standard
A IFS Food 6.1
The IFS Food Standard is a GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative) recognized standard for auditing food manufacturers. The focus is on food safety and the quality of processes and products. It concerns food processing companies and companies that pack loose food products.
IFS Food applies when products are “processed” or when there is a hazard for product contamination during primary packing. The Standard is important for all food manufacturers, especially for those producing private labels, as it contains many requirements related to the compliance with customer specifications.
The Standard supports the production and marketing departments in their efforts for brand safety and quality. IFS Food has been developed with full and active involvement of certification bodies, retailers, food industry and food service companies.
The IFS Food Standard is used to audit food manufacturers regarding food safety and quality of processes and products. The list of requirements is organized in the following topics:
Senior management responsibility
Quality and food safety management system
Planning and production process
Measurements, analysis, improvements
To establish a common Standard with a uniform evaluation system
To work with accredited certification bodies and qualified auditors approved for IFS Food,
To ensure comparability and transparency throughout the entire supply chain,
To reduce costs and time for both manufacturers and retailers.
IFS Food certification can offer a number of key benefits to companies striving for excellence in quality, food safety and customer satisfaction, and seeking a competitive advantage in their market place.
Production department benefits:
Improved understanding between management and staff relating to good practices, standards and procedures,
Monitoring of compliance with food regulations,
More effective use of resources,
Reduction in the need for customer audits,
Independent third party audits,
Higher flexibility through individual implementation due to a risk based approach.
Marketing department benefits:
Q Are metal detectors essential in a food business?
Any type of metal contamination in your product is definitely a food safety issue. I am sure we can all agree on that. I have pretty strong views around this subject mainly because I have observed so many metal detectors fail to detect metal imbeded in the product when tested during a certification audit. Any good metal control program first starts with prevention rather than detection. You need to stop the metal contamination from happening in the first place. My first step would be to implement a suitable preventative maintenance program and foreign matter prevention program. Both programs should have adequate monitoring to ensure that the programs are being successfully implemented. To strengthen your program you can then look at detection and removal equipment including magnets, metal detectors, sieves, visual, xray etc.