Profession Underground Metal Detector , Beginners Gold Detector Treasure Hunter Machine
Detailed Product Description
||Low Voltage Indication:
||＞26cm In All Metal Mode For A US Quarter
||2×9V Batteries Required
gold finder machine,
treasure detector machine
Profession Underground Metal Detector Beginners Gold Detector Treasure Hunter Machine Hunter Finder Gold Digger
This MD-4010 metal detector is mainly for children and starters. Its signal increases in volume as targets get closer. This machine also have discrimination functions to eliminates iron and most unwanted items. With your metal detector, you can hunt for coins, gold, and other metals. The detector is versatile and easy to use. Summer is coming. Grab your MD-4010 metal detector and go beach detecting with kids. Children must have fun of metal detecting!
- Metal detector mainly for children which detects coin-sized objects up to 5 inches deep and larger objects up to 3 feet deep
- Target indicator meter measures signal strength and the signal increases in volume as targets get closer
- Discrimination control eliminates iron and most unwanted items
- 6 1/2 Closed Weather Resistant Coil
- Lightweight, ergonomic design for easy, comfortable handling
- Child-sized metal detector detects coin-sized objects up to 5 inches deep and larger objects up to 3 feet deep
- Modes of Operation: Motion all-metal mode and progressive discrimination
- Eliminator Control: Eliminates unwanted metals from detection
- Low-Battery Indicator, Adjustable Shaft, Lightweight, Ergonomic Design
- Visual Target System: Intensity Meter, Audio Feedback: Internal speaker
- Operation Frequency: 6.5~6.7KHz
- Static Current≤35mA
- Min voltage: 11.6V
- Low Voltage indication: 11.6~12.4V
- Sensitivity: ＞26cm in All Metal mode for a US quarter
- ＞24cm in DISC mode for a US quarter
- Power: 2×9V batteries required
Package Included :
- 1 X MD 4010 detactor
- 1 X English manual
Treasure hunters code of ethics:
- Always get permission before searching any site.
- Respect the rights and property of others.
- Observe all national, state and local laws when treasure hunting.
- Never destroy historical or archaeological treasures. If you are not sure about an object you have found, contact a museum or historical society in your area.
- Leave the land vegetation as is, and fill in any holes you dig.
- Use the detector only in safe areas.
- Dispose of any junk you may find, only in approved areas. Do not leave it for the next treasure hunter find.
we are a professional metal detector manufacturer.
we accept kinds of metal detector customized.