7.6 KHz Ground Metal Detector Jewelry Relics Coins Hunter Auto - Tune / Ground Balance Adjustment
Detailed Product Description
||Ground Metal Detector
|Power Supply Method:
||9 2 X 9V (6F22)
gold finder machine,
treasure detector machine
Underground Metal Detector Gold Silver Jewelry Relics Coins Hunter Auto-tune & Ground Balance Adjustment
This MD-2500 Underground Metal Detector is a kind of easy using metal detector. This metal detector is suitable for adults and children over 14 years old to use when doing some outdoor adventure. Its mechanical indicator and three-tone audio discrimination mode can let the users distinguish the type of the detected metal directly. With your metal detector, you can hunt for coins, relics, jewelry, gold, and silver just about anywhere. The detector is versatile and easy to use.
- Volume: portable, easy to carry
- Automatic operation : One-touch auto-turn
- Ferrous/non-ferrous discrimination.
- Tune control: the volume of speakers and earphones is adjustable.
- Battery test
- earphone jack: it can be used with earphone
- Adjustable stem: the length of metal detector are adjustable.
- Three-Tone Audio Discrimination - sounds distinctive tones for different types of metals, to make target identification easier,
- Analog Meter -shows the probable type of metal being detected.
- Auto Tune - lets you tune your detector quickly for accuracy.
- Arm Support - lets you carry and operate your detector comfortably.
- Waterproof Search Coil - lets you use the detector to search under water. (The search coil is waterproof, but the detector's control housing is not waterproof.)
- Adjustable Stem - lets you adjust the detector's length for comfortable use.
- Headphone Jack - Lets you connect head phones (not supplied)to the detector.
- Low Battery Indicator - Let you know when it is time to replace the batteries.
TREASURE HUNTERS CODE OF ETHICS
- Always get permission before searching any site.
- Respect the rights and property of others.
- Observe all national, state and local laws when treasure hunting.
- Never destroy historical or archaeological treasures. If you are not sure about an object you have found, contact a museum or historical society in your area.
- Leave the land vegetation as is, and fill in any holes you dig.
- Use the detector only in safe areas.
- Dispose of any junk you may find, only in approved areas. Do not leave it for the next treasure hunter find.
- Safe Inspection
- The police penal dept. search quickly.
- Detect metals in material, fuel, foods etc.
- Detect metals in mails, luggage etc.
- Detect underground pipeline and cable.
- Detect the bullion cimelia and metal cultural relic.
we are a professional metal detector manufacturer.
we accept kinds of metal detector customized.