Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Output:||500-1500||Package Size:||52 X 44 X 64cm|
|Gross Weight:||30 Kg|
Desktop capsule counting machine Counter
1 Machine parameters
1. Check the disc to make sure there are no tablets or other debris.
2. Pour the tablets into the disc, make sure not too full.
3. The feed opening set into a plastic bag.
4. Adjust the height of the lift plate.
5. Turn on the power; check whether display of detection sensitivity (sensitivity adjustment refer to Troubleshooting).
6. Set number, such as inventory is set in 1000 or more.
7. Return to zero.
8. Turn vibration switch, adjust vibration, note whether tablets on the disc are one by one ordered, and not overlapped.
9. When the tablet counting is finished, it will automatically count the other side.
10. Please note that whether sensitivity indicator flashes normally in operation, and do sampling often; if abnormal should immediately stop the machine.
11. When operating please make sure not so many tablets are poured into the disc, so that they are not overlapped and wrong counted.
12. Avoid placing the machine near the windows, outdoors, or in the sun.
4 Troubleshooting and Adjustment Method
1. Situation: Both sides of the feed opening are blanking.
Method: Screw is loose off, please retighten.
2. Situation: Numbers do not change.
Method: (1) Electric eyes are not covered.
(2) Infrared light does not shine the electric eye (was adjusted or moved).
(in the cases above, the sensitivity indicator will light)
(3) Socket of electric eye is not plugged.
(4) Separation line is broken or soldering point drop down.
(5) Machines is placed outdoors or near the window or in the sun.
(in the cases above, the sensitivity indicator will not light)
3. Situation: Number incorrect (0 to 3 per bottle).
Method: (1) Rotating speed too high.
(2) Doped with debris.
(3) The position of Hopper is too high, make the tablets overlapped.
4. Situation: Situation: Number incorrect (bigger than 10 per bottle).
Method: (1) Electric eye is covered by Powder.
(2) Sensitivity is not right adjusted, please readjust.
(3) Machine is placed near window, under direct sunlight.
(4) Light indoor is too strong.
(5) Interior wall are painted with gloss finishes, it is easy to reflect light
(6) Electric eye is aged
(7) Isolation plug is bad, loose joints, or open circuit of internal copper lead to poor contact.
5. Situation: Noise of Vibration.
Method: (1) Center screws of the disc are not tightened.
(2) Exit of disc is in contact with entrance of orbit.
(1) When switching machines the sensitivity indicator (LED) lights, after about 1.5 seconds LED will extinguish automatically, and then can start to count.
(2) If beeps are heard, electric eye and IR emitter should be cleaned.
(3) If beeps and sensitivity indicator (LED) keep lighting, and cleaning electric eye and infrared emitters did not help, and then the infrared emitter should be replaced.
Contact Person: Rita Zhang